No need for the sun or sun burns!
We use a vegan-friendly based tan that takes less than 10 minutes to apply, and you’re able to wash and wear after just 2 hours!
Pricing & Info
- Duration – 20 minutes
- Spray tans can be done 1-2 days before the event
Before Your Spray Tan (Pre Instructions)
- Please ensure all hair removal including, waxing, shaving, laser, manicure/pedicure, and full body exfoliation is done the day prior to your tanning appointment
- Please wear loose clothing to your appointment and ensure NO deodorant, perfume or moisturiser is worn
After Your Spray Tan (Aftercare Instructions)
- Rinse with warm water until water runs clear, no soaps or cleaners to be used for first shower.
- Ensure you moisturise with our Body Butter twice a day every day to ensure smooth silky skin
- Shower with Soap Free Body Wash the next day for the life of the tan
- Dry with towel but don’t rub. Best to pat dry.
Benefits of Spray Tan
- Spray Tan lasts between 7-10 days if maintained properly
- You will get an even and natural result
- Feel confident and toned
- Camouflages small scars and blemishes
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
- You will feel fitter and healthier
- Quick and easy, perfect for any occasions
How to Remove Fake Tan?
Best way to remove a fake tan is to prepare a hot bath, we recommend to use our body Exfoliator all over your body with our exfoliating mitt
Can you get a Spray Tan if pregnant?
Yes, it is safe for pregnant women to receive a spray tan
How often should I moisturise after being Spray Tanned?
The more the better, we advise to moisturise once or twice daily. This will help your tan to fade evenly while keeping the skin well nourished
Can you wear makeup after Spray Tan?
Wearing makeup is fine, but clients should not wash their face or apply makeup or moisture prior to the initial rinse of your tan as water stops the development process
Can I leave my Naked Tan on longer than 2 hours?
As Naked Tan is normally a 2-hour tan, we recommend leaving your Naked Tan on for 2 – 4 hours maximum. If left on any longer the tan is a concentrated solution and may over develop on the skin.